Sunday, November 9, 2008

The Right Place

We went to the park this morning for our first attempt at Christmas card pictures. Clearly, between my children's general lack of interest and my inability to get the correct exposure, we'll have several more session before we find "the one."






After the park, we spent the day with our BFFs. We had a great (full) day...JB and I laying around, sister running around, and WB running the neighborhood.

Both kids fell asleep in the back seat on the way home. I turned around to check on them and then scrambled to get my camera.

My kids. They love each other but they can't take a picture together to save their lives....unless...they are asleep.


10 comments:

Heather said...

Aww....maybe the hand picture should be the Christmas card - or at least part of it. So sweet!

Anonymous said...

Awww. That is so adorable. Um who are these "BFF's"? I thought I was your best friend.

Anonymous said...

VERY sweet!

Anonymous said...

Precious Pictures! All of them.
What are BFFs? Isn't it fun trying to get them to look at you with the camera with eyes open and smiles? Try it with three! We've missed update lately. Know you are busy.
Mary and Bob

Dianna said...

Oh, that is so darn adorable!

Jessica said...

That is the sweetest picture!

Dianna said...

Helloooooooooooo????????? Where, oh where did my little Leigh go? Oh where, oh where can she beeeeeeeeeee?

Heather M. said...

Hey Leigh! Where you B. ?????
Hope everything's ok & you're just ultra busy!

Heather M.

Anonymous said...

We're missing your news! Hope everyone is o.k. Have a great week.
Mary and Bov

Anonymous said...

Should have been Mary and Bob
Know you knew what it should have been.

Adoption Timeline

  • 01/01/08 - Home at Last
  • 12/24/07 - G & R
  • 12/18/07 - Travel
  • 12/7/07 - Travel Packet/VISA Authorization
  • 12/06/07 - I-600 Approval
  • 11/16/07 - I-600 Received for Review
  • 09/26/07 - Referral
  • 03/23/07 - Log in Date
  • 02/23/07 - Dossier to Vietnam
  • 02/08/07 - Dossier to Agency
  • 08/08/06 - Switched to Vietnam Program from China Program