Thursday, September 11, 2008

Hello L.O.V.E.R....



I've been waiting for you...a long, long time...I can't believe you're finally mine!
_________________

Why am I just now fully realizing the beauty and wonder of D-SLR? This baby has been out of the box for two hours and already I am wondering why I've ever taken a picture before tonight! I am in love! I can't wait for my kids to wake up and the sun to shine so that I can go take pictures!!

I can barely turn the thing on, but here are some of my first shots. (Please reserve comment on Little Sister's resemblance to Cousin It. This is one fancy camera, but it can't do hair bows!)


8 comments:

Heather said...

I just love checking in for the witty writing and adorable kid photos.

Julie said...

I'm so jealous. I keep trying to talk Chris into buying one but he would much rather buy a new set of golf clubs. Now how much fun would that be for me. LOL!!!

Anonymous said...

YAY look at you!!!!! You're going to have so much fun but warning you... it is ADDICTIVE!

Dania Efird said...

I got a new camera in the spring. It's a Sony that's supposed to be comparable to yours. I love it! It does take amazing pictures! Enjoy the sunshine today!

Heather M. said...

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, I love it! I should have one! Amazing pictures!!! When is Christmas again?? hehehe!

Heather M.

Kim said...

I am drooling over your camera. YOu are supposed to be saving that money to spend in our store!!! I am just now checking and I want to be in on the 2020 reunion, I am terrible at checking the forum. Add me. kimrace@cox.net you know the blog. email me if you need more info.

Nadra said...

You are going to LOVE that camera. I have one just like it (a Mother's Day present to myself last year)....and I love it. Makes me crazy because I don't know how to use all of the cool features though. But, it takes great pictures!!! Enjoy.

Lisa said...

Yes! A digital Rebel is a thing of beauty!! Life-changing actually! Now go buy yourself the largest memory card you can find and have the time of your life!

Adoption Timeline

  • 01/01/08 - Home at Last
  • 12/24/07 - G & R
  • 12/18/07 - Travel
  • 12/7/07 - Travel Packet/VISA Authorization
  • 12/06/07 - I-600 Approval
  • 11/16/07 - I-600 Received for Review
  • 09/26/07 - Referral
  • 03/23/07 - Log in Date
  • 02/23/07 - Dossier to Vietnam
  • 02/08/07 - Dossier to Agency
  • 08/08/06 - Switched to Vietnam Program from China Program