Sunday, January 24, 2010

SO EXCITED!!

I won! I won! I WON!!! (Yea me!!!)

I recently discovered the Flora Bella Collection. It was love at first sight. Like I mentioned a few posts ago...I can just see DoriGrace like this at the beach this summer!



(We won't have any trouble getting her to be that sassy, will we???)


I entered a contest at I Heart Faces (an incredible blog that everyone should follow regularly) to win the Flora Bella Collection. A beautiful collection of textures and actions that I can.not.wait to get my hands on! I heart faces is such a great blog...for those who photograph, those who want to photograph, or simply those that love pretty pictures.

AND IIIIIII WWWWWWOOOOONNNNN!!!


(Now, I gotta finish all these household projects so that I can take some pictures!!!)

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Awesome! Congratulations! Can't wait to see your handiwork!

emily said...

What a beautiful picture of your girl! How sweet! and congrats!

Adoption Timeline

  • 01/01/08 - Home at Last
  • 12/24/07 - G & R
  • 12/18/07 - Travel
  • 12/7/07 - Travel Packet/VISA Authorization
  • 12/06/07 - I-600 Approval
  • 11/16/07 - I-600 Received for Review
  • 09/26/07 - Referral
  • 03/23/07 - Log in Date
  • 02/23/07 - Dossier to Vietnam
  • 02/08/07 - Dossier to Agency
  • 08/08/06 - Switched to Vietnam Program from China Program