Sunday, April 26, 2009

It has been a while, huh? My few faithful readers...I appreciate you checking on me. Not too much going on in the Booth household. We spent last weekend in Tulsa with old friends, celebrating a 50th anniversary. (Such an amazing accomplishment...being married 50 years seems so impossible! That's a LONG time! Congratulations Dandy and San!)

We are gearing up for a busy couple of weeks. JB is gone this week, so I'll be covered up in single-parenthood responsibilities. Next week, I am off to Salt Lake for a photography workshop! Next, I'll have a little out-patient surgery and it will almost be time for school to be out. Wow...summer already!

Little Sister is still the biggest mess in town...and still the cutest. She is finally starting to add words to her vocabulary, but honestly, I swear sometimes she is speaking Vietnamese to me. LOL. (When she says her name, DoriGrace, it sounds remarkably like Thank You. Go figure.) Her laughter is the sweetest thing I've ever heard.

No pictures today, but I'll make up for that next time. Promise....and it won't be two weeks either.

5 comments:

Willis said...

Glad to see I'm not the only one behind on their blogging. Hope your photography class goes well. I'd love to do that. There's just so much to learn.

Heather

Heather said...

I'm still a faithful reader, so keep on blogging! :)

Kim said...

So if you are on single parent duty, that means I can beat you in bejeweled!!!! :)

Lisa and John said...

Good luck with your surgery. Hope everything goes well and you heal quickly.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Adoption Timeline

  • 01/01/08 - Home at Last
  • 12/24/07 - G & R
  • 12/18/07 - Travel
  • 12/7/07 - Travel Packet/VISA Authorization
  • 12/06/07 - I-600 Approval
  • 11/16/07 - I-600 Received for Review
  • 09/26/07 - Referral
  • 03/23/07 - Log in Date
  • 02/23/07 - Dossier to Vietnam
  • 02/08/07 - Dossier to Agency
  • 08/08/06 - Switched to Vietnam Program from China Program