Sunday, March 18, 2007

Nothing is Secret in Blogland

Funny, I started this part of my adventure (blogging) because I was so motivated by the plight of others, especially those from my agency. I thought, well, I'll just post milestone events and keep my little blog to myself until I get further along in the process. After all, we have SO far to go...right now, my true "adoption related" events are few and far between.

Little did I know...people can find you in Blogland. Silly me, I'd been lurking and regularly viewing over 50 Vietnam adoptions blogs for months, but I thought I could go undetected. LOL!

I don't really have anything to hide...just a fear that I may bore readers to death! I wanted to have an interesting format...a great blogskin...cute graphics...I wanted this to be a real "WOW" place...but I am realizing that with family, work and school, I don't really have time to figure out all that mess.

So...this is me...here I am...simple, and "out of the (blog) closet"...

Adoption Timeline

  • 01/01/08 - Home at Last
  • 12/24/07 - G & R
  • 12/18/07 - Travel
  • 12/7/07 - Travel Packet/VISA Authorization
  • 12/06/07 - I-600 Approval
  • 11/16/07 - I-600 Received for Review
  • 09/26/07 - Referral
  • 03/23/07 - Log in Date
  • 02/23/07 - Dossier to Vietnam
  • 02/08/07 - Dossier to Agency
  • 08/08/06 - Switched to Vietnam Program from China Program