Monday, September 15, 2008

Clearly, I have time...

So, JB is being rather indulgant with my new photography obsession. After 22 years, he knows...don't buck the system, just go with the flow. He knows my "stages" and how quickly I fall in (and out) of love with new hobbies/ideas. He knows...first comes the obsession, that is followed by an incredible wave of spending and then, once I have all the toys, gadgets and supplies...the love fades. He's been around the block with me, so with photography/photo editing, he's just playing along. As well he should...

He WAS being a pretty good sport about it until tonight. For tonight, he became the object of my obsession. And unfortunately for him, not in "that way." He became the object that I was going to photograph and "fix." (But baby, I love you just the way you are....) Without even giving him an opportunity to respond, I snapped his picture and headed to my computer. Being the good sport that he is, he did muster, "Make me look 20 baby." Uh, right...I'll do my novice best:

JB Before:



JB After: (whitened teeth, wrinkle and eye bag removal and slimming) I probably over-slimmed here. His face does look a little long...



JB 1/2 and 1/2: (Left side eye bag and slight wrinkle removal)



Thanks dear, for allowing me to point out all your flaws for the world to see. Tomorrow, I promise...I won't take your picture.

Like I said yesterday. I really enjoy the editing, but learning to get the good shots and reducing the editing is gonna be the big challenge for me. Here's my just for fun shot of WB, taken out-back this evening as the sun was setting.



***********

Here's to Dianna...she's gonna drink the Kool-Aid and enter the D-SLR age. Erin is right...it is highly addictive!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did I tell you about the time Paul modeled for me as a "maternity client" so I could practice before my first shoot?

I probably shouldn't say that on a public blog.

Anonymous said...

You guys are all cracking me up here!

Adoption Timeline

  • 01/01/08 - Home at Last
  • 12/24/07 - G & R
  • 12/18/07 - Travel
  • 12/7/07 - Travel Packet/VISA Authorization
  • 12/06/07 - I-600 Approval
  • 11/16/07 - I-600 Received for Review
  • 09/26/07 - Referral
  • 03/23/07 - Log in Date
  • 02/23/07 - Dossier to Vietnam
  • 02/08/07 - Dossier to Agency
  • 08/08/06 - Switched to Vietnam Program from China Program